Chainsaw Man, Vol. 10: Volume 10

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 10: Volume 10

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After being killed on a job, he is revived by his pet devil Pochita and becomes something new and dangerous—Chainsaw Man! As revealed during a Stage Presentation at the 2021 Jump Festa event in Japan, the manga will now focus on Denji attending school and trying to balance his new life with his responsibility as the Chainsaw Man. We get a bit of background information on Chainsaw Man himself which I will touch upon in the Characters section but Makima’s plan, if she succeeds and doesn’t die, is a bit noble; however, like more villains with noble aspirations, the way to achieve them is a bit extreme. But there is something I don't really understand, usually Denji just did whatever Makima told him to do, but then in the middle of this volume, Denji turned against her and fought the other Devils sent out by her to hunt him down?

Chainsaw Man Part 2 release date finally confirmed for hit Chainsaw Man Part 2 release date finally confirmed for hit

There were always bizarre and unsettling things constantly happening in the background that made things seem not nearly as simple or easy going as they appeared to be. The news was first shared by the manga series editor Shihei Lin on social media, confirming that serialisation will resume in Jump Plus from July 13th.I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. After being killed on a job, Denji is revived by his pet devil-dog Pochita and becomes something new and dangerous—Chainsaw Man! It's crazy how this just keeps getting better even as it leaves the rails and launches directly into space .

Chainsaw Man: Volume 10 - Forbidden Planet Chainsaw Man: Volume 10 - Forbidden Planet

There's one more shocking moment near the beginning, a bit of hilariously black comedy, and a couple good reveals, but overall it doesn't quite reach the height of the previous volume. On December 19, 2020, it was announced that the second part, "School arc" ( 学校編, Gakkō-hen), would feature Denji going to school. The final pages show how the tide of the battle is turning and I can’t wait to see if Denji truly is Powerless in this fight against Makima! Now that Makima has Denji in a position of absolute desperation, she begins to reveal the true reasons behind why she took him in under her wing and gave him the life she did. She’s extremely powerful and here, she reveals her one true goal: to control or be consumed by Chainsaw Man.

It feels like this series has a planned ending soon because everything is going to shit, big series-long conspiracies are being revealed, and most of this volume is just a mindless battle. The series will premiere in 2022 and whilst a specific release date has not been shared, fans are expecting the series to debut on the Fall broadcasting slate in October. Devils fighting each other, lots of incredibly detailed action scenes that are nearly indistinguishable from each other in a splatter of blood and gore. Last December, one year after the series reached its hiatus, Oricon revealed the best-selling manga series and volumes of 2021 and to nobody’s surprise, Chainsaw Man features!

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 10 by Tatsuki Fujimoto | Goodreads

The will to live, the one to create and destroy, the motor behind our actions and the way they impact each other. Whilst some hardcore anime fans will be nervous at even the mention of CG, ‘rcco_r0nd0’ did state that the Computer Generation animation was “being used very intelligently. Adult Aki is facing to the right with a serious expression, Angel is glancing over behind him to the front, and younger Aki is looking directly to the front as he prepares to throw a snowball. The series' first part, "Public Safety arc" ( 公安編, Kōan-hen), ran in Shueisha's shōnen manga anthology Weekly Shōnen Jump from December 3, 2018, [1] [2] to December 14, 2020; [3] [4] following the series' conclusion in Weekly Shōnen Jump, a second part was announced to start on Shueisha's Shōnen Jump+ online magazine. months ago, manga readers around the world had to say goodbye to one of the best series out there…Tatsuki Fujimoto’s iconic Chainsaw Man.So… Makima, as revealed in the last volume, is incredibly powerful as she can control anything and anyone that she feels is lesser than her. Denji's a poor young man who'll do anything for money, even hunting down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Makima is depicted standing in front of an open, dull-colored metallic door, with a wall of bright red on the other side.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop